The Municipal Clerk is the keeper of Council's corporate business records and documents. The office is heavily used as an official source of information and it deals with hundreds of inquiries and distributes information of all types.
Inquiries come from sources such as:
- elected officials
- general public
- municipal employees
- provincial/federal government agencies
Core Function Responsibilities
- Freedom of Information coordinator
- Safekeeping of all the official records of the municipality
- Processing of requests for access to information
- Managing the Town's corporate records
- Corporate communications and agreements
To contact the Clerk, Chantal Guillemette, call 705-337-4254 or email.