The Community Development Officer is responsible for planning, facilitating and promoting activities and special events in the Town of Kapuskasing.
Core Function Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and coordinate annual community and special events
- Act as liaison to develop partnerships with organizations, businesses and individuals to establish events and special projects
- Prepare funding applications
- Oversee the Welcome Centre operations in terms of tourism and visitor information
- Maintain website and municipal profile
Contact the Special Events & Communication Coordinator, Kelly Kraby, by calling 705-335-2259 or email.