Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sign Permits

The following signs/advertising structures require a permit before they are installed on a property in Kapuskasing.

  • Billboard Signs
  • Wall Mounted Signs
  • Ground Signs
  • Projecting Signs
  • Pylon Signs

Portable Signs

Portable signs are permitted on commercial, industrial and institutional properties. Please fill out the sign application and return to the Building and Planning Department before installing a portable sign on a property.


Please refer to our fee schedule for fees associated with signs.

Did you know?

  • Billboard signs are the only signs permitted to advertise business activities not occurring on the same property that the sign is located on
  • Signs or advertising structures along Hwy 11 require a permit from the Ministry of Transportation

For more information on signs, please view the sign by-law # 2518 on our Civic Web or contact the Building and Planning Department.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.

Ce site internet utilise des cookies afin d'améliorer la facilité d’utilisation et afin de vous fournir une expérience plus personnalisée. En utilisant ce site internet, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies conformément à notre Politique de confidentialité.